[pmmail-list] PMMail crashes often when sending mail

Dave in Phoenix pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 15:30:03 -0700

On Mon, 03 Dec 2001 09:01:09 -0500, jimmym@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
wrote:
>I click on the Send button after composing a
>new message. When I re-start PMMail the message I was trying to send is in
>the Outbox and I can send it without problems.
>>Has anyone experienced similar problems?

Once in a while this happened under Win98 when sending 300+ messages bcc at
a time to a private e-mail list.  But didn't save in outbox just crashed.
If I kept redoing it, sometimes changing order of info put it would send.
Never could find what was the problem.  Last few weeks on new computer
using XP and no such crashes yet.

Dave, Liberated Christians, Phoenix AZ
Swinging, Polyamory Resource Center at http://www.libchrist.com
Promoting Intimacy and Other-Centered Loving Sexuality
Sybian for women and Venus for Men's sexual pleasure