[pmmail-list] Today's Oxymoron: PMMail Support

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 19:14:05 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 03 Dec 2001 11:07:40 -0400, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>I don't remember what Ralph is referring to as what "Thomas Bradford
>promised for December 2000".

IMHO, ignoring a question or claiming to be out of the loop is
preferable to selective amnesia.  Does the following quote from an
August 31, 2000 message from Thomas jog your memory?

As a licensed owner of our email client, we're emailing you to solict
your input for the next version (development began 2 months ago <g>)

As always, we consider your input to be of the utmost importance and
will do everything we can to include the features that you would like
to see in the upcoming version scheduled for Q4 this year