[pmmail-list] Today's Oxymoron: PMMail Support

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 04 Dec 2001 13:05:49 -0400

On Tue, 04 Dec 2001 09:44:57 -0500 (EST), Bruce Francis wrote:

>Certainly Ralph can speak for himself, but I don't think it is fair
>for you to state that Ralph is dissatified with _PMMail_ ... I do not
>believe he is.  Matter of fact, I believe he is quite happy with it.

I apologize if I misrepresented Ralph's opinions. I had an honest
belief that he was dissatisfied with the current state of the code as
well as with BSW's policies. I may have been wrong about that and if
I was I am sorry.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support