[pmmail-list] Today's Oxymoron: PMMail Support

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 04 Dec 2001 09:44:57 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 03 Dec 2001 21:32:04 -0400, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>Your continued dissatisfaction with BSW and PMMail is noted Ralph.
>Thank you for your input.

Certainly Ralph can speak for himself, but I don't think it is fair
for you to state that Ralph is dissatified with _PMMail_ ... I do not
believe he is.  Matter of fact, I believe he is quite happy with it.

It is the fact that I am happy with it that makes the BSW "Customer
DisService" even more annoying that it might be otherwise.

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"