[pmmail-list] Today's Oxymoron: PMMail Support

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 21:32:04 -0400

On Mon, 03 Dec 2001 19:51:16 -0500 (EST), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>Why not?  Is it because no one on this list has ever expressed any
>interest in any work that might be going on with PMMail?  Is it because

I did not mention it because I do not generally post to this list,
except in reply to other messages.

>I was really hoping the exemplary manner in which Peter Nielsen managed
>his PMView product and his customers would somehow rub off on BSw but
>so far I see no change.  Well, at least we know what the BS in BSw
>stands for.

Your continued dissatisfaction with BSW and PMMail is noted Ralph.
Thank you for your input.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support