[pmmail-list] Today's Oxymoron: PMMail Support

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 06 Dec 2001 06:12:10 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 06 Dec 2001 06:58:32 -0400, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>On Wed, 05 Dec 2001 13:52:35 -0500 (EST), Ralph Cohen wrote:
>
>>Bruce indeed stated my position correctly.  The various bugs and
>>shortcomings of PMMail annoy me but they don't upset me.  My company
>>owns multiple licenses for PMMail, runs it on both platforms and finds
>>it to be a reliable and flexible way to manage our email.  As a basic
>>cross-platform email solution, I think it's more than adequate.  It's
>
>I stand corrected.

Well it's nice that you stand corrected ...
But what about the points that Ralph brought up ???

Can't you offer some kind of reasoning or defense for BSW's behavior ???
Personally, I'm one of Thomas Bradford's biggest fans ... He helped me out bigtime a while ago when I was trying to find a copy of a certain
software package for OS/2 ... He went above and beyond ... and for that I'm very grateful ...

But come on ... Ralph's a WONDERFUL asset to this list ... articulate ... helpful ...
And more importantly ... tolerant and patient ... up to a point ...

Doesn't it worry you folks at BSW that he's now reached the level of frustration he has written about here ???
I'm totally amazed at your lack of comment on Ralph's post ... it boggles the mind !!!

Gregory L. Marx
gregory.marx@verizon.net