[pmmail-list] Today's Oxymoron: PMMail Support

Erik P. Olsen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 06 Dec 2001 16:31:02 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 06 Dec 2001 06:12:10 -0500 (EST), Gregory L. Marx wrote:

>Well it's nice that you stand corrected ...
>But what about the points that Ralph brought up ???
>
>Can't you offer some kind of reasoning or defense for BSW's behavior ???
>Personally, I'm one of Thomas Bradford's biggest fans ... He helped me out bigtime a while ago when I was trying to find a copy of a certain
>software package for OS/2 ... He went above and beyond ... and for that I'm very grateful ...
>
>But come on ... Ralph's a WONDERFUL asset to this list ... articulate ... helpful ...
>And more importantly ... tolerant and patient ... up to a point ...
>
>Doesn't it worry you folks at BSW that he's now reached the level of frustration he has written about here ???
>I'm totally amazed at your lack of comment on Ralph's post ... it boggles the mind !!!

I am sad to say it, but there are more $s in windoze than os/2.  A fact
that becomes more and more apparent.  I tend to leave products which
ignore me because of this.  Even though I find PMMail superior I am
testing the Polarbar mailer to see if that would be a decent substitute
for PMMail.  It's freeware and supported on all java platforms.

Regards,
Erik P. Olsen