[pmmail-list] Filter question

Dave Hathaway pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 06 Dec 2001 05:22:11 -0600

I use Yahoo mail, and they provide me with a "Bulk Mail Folder".  When
I download via POP, they insert a header line like this for mail that
comes from there:

The IP changes, depending on the sender.  How do I filter for the
presence of this header?  h.X-YahooFilteredBulk="." isn't working.  I
thought the filters were looking for embedded text, not entire
strings.

Another spammer sends me mail directly, and it thus isn't detected by
Yahoo.  However, they thoughtfully include these headers:

These headers may change, depending on their client.  I had tried
setting the filter like this:

h.X-Info="Mindshare Design"

I hoped again that it would find the substring, but alas and alack, no
joy.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Dave