[pmmail-list] Today's Oxymoron: PMMail Support

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 08 Dec 2001 02:00:02 -0500 (EST)

Thank you, Trevor!

I believe that this kind of a statement is what most of us have been
asking for. It would be nice if you had not been pushed out on a limb
to make the statements.

I can only speak for myself, but absent an official response, I am
content to let this thread die at this point.

Carl