[pmmail-list] Today's Oxymoron: PMMail Support

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 08 Dec 2001 07:32:21 -0400

On Fri, 07 Dec 2001 21:30:01 -0500 (EST), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>I hope that
>Peter or someone else more directly involved with PMMail's development
>will be able to make themselves available for answering questions

I sincerely doubt that Peter will be able to. His time is entirely
taken with development. The same can be said of Thomas Bradford's
time (taken up with other essential functions). Realistically, Jimmy
is the only one who might be able to find the time, and I'm not even
sure he could. Again, he is very busy with many daily tasks. BSW is a
small company, so that's the way it is. Everyone's already working on
other things.

>sometime in the not too distant future.  Peter seemed to have no
>problem interacting with users while developing PMView so I am hopeful
>the same will be true while he works on PMMail.  I'd appreciate you
>passing that request along.

I have done so. Again, I don't want you to get your hopes up because
I do not believe it will happen.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support