[pmmail-list] Today's Oxymoron: PMMail Support

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 06 Dec 2001 18:01:38 -0500 (EST)

I've tried to avoid getting into this, but. . .

Trevor, have you at least passed on any of the complaints that you've
heard here about the lack of concern?  I don't think anyone expects YOU
to respond nor to make policy statements.  But I think we do expect
that our feelings will be passed up the line to those in the company
who CAN and [more important] SHOULD be interested in what is going on.

I think the answer to the above question only needs to be either a very
simple, "Yes" or "No" without any elaboration required.  If the answer
is "Yes" then it is clear that the 'powers-that-be' just do not care.
If, on the other hand, your answer is "No" then we will know where YOU
stand, but I think you need to reevaluate your 'position and purpose'
on the list.  After all, it is OUR money that is ultimately paying your
salary and the salaries of those above you.  If they expect any more
money from the people on this list, not responding directly to our
concerns is certainly a strange way to act.

To repeat, I don't think anyone expects YOU to address these issues.
BUT, we do expect that, either directly through you, or indirectly,
that our frustrations are getting to the appropriate people.  At the
very least, I think you might ask someone there to at least look at
what's going on with the list.

Carl