[pmmail-list] Today's Oxymoron: PMMail Support

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 07 Dec 2001 03:44:15 -0500 (EST)

I thought it was clear.
You included the phrase in your question!
	"WYSIAYWEG
	[WYSI...All You Will Ever Get]"

	"What You See Is All You Will Ever Get"
	 -    -   -   -  -   -   -    -    -

[I decided to coin it early, because it seems that this is likely to be
an ongoing refrain for the foreseeable future.]

Re:  "Warp"
I guess I assumed too much about the readers of the list...
	"Warp" as in "OS/2 Warp"
	"Warp" was the code name and eventually the
	actual name/logo IBM used for the releases of OS/2
	starting with V3.  Therefore, you will see:
		Warp3 ==> OS/2 Version 3
		Warp4 ==> OS/2 Version 4

Carl