[pmmail-list] Today's Oxymoron: PMMail Support

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 07 Dec 2001 15:39:27 -0500 (EST)

Yep!  That's what I think everyone is looking for...

We did get a statement back in Aug-2000 promising a new OS/2 version in
"4Q-2000."  All we are asking for is an update to that statement; a
status report.  If that requires stammering and stumbling around, then
so be it.  And, if their only status is approximately what you said
[below] then so be it.  At least it should come from the OWNERS OF THE
PRODUCT and not from someone [e.g., you] who has no idea what the
status is, but is speculating like everyone else has been doing.  It is
time for the speculation to STOP!  It is time for BSW to come clean!
Good news or bad!  There are time where 'Go to H***' is OK, as long as
it is a DIRECT statement FROM the person(s) with the authority,
responsibility and knowledge to do so.  With all due respect, that is
not you, nor me, nor anyone else EXCEPT BSW!

Carl