[pmmail-list] Today's Oxymoron: PMMail Support

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 07 Dec 2001 23:47:29 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 07 Dec 2001 21:30:01 -0500 (EST), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>Refreshingly candid and forthcoming, Trevor.  Thank you.  I hope that
>Peter or someone else more directly involved with PMMail's development
>will be able to make themselves available for answering questions
>sometime in the not too distant future.  Peter seemed to have no
>problem interacting with users while developing PMView so I am hopeful
>the same will be true while he works on PMMail.  I'd appreciate you
>passing that request along.

I've wondered about that myself:  Peter is the only person in
his company, working on PMView, yet he has the time to directly
interact with his _customers_ on the PMView mailing list ....
and it doesn't seem to detract from him being able to get out a
couple new-featured versions/year.    And I don't believe his
company is "Microsoft", as the message went.....

So hopefully, yes, Peter will be able to directly interact
on this list.  Afterall, BSW has more personnel than Peter-alone
does, so it shouldn't make as big an impact, according to the
logic presented.

Thank you Trevor for being the first from BSW to speak up
on these topics.