[pmmail-list] filtering question

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 06:22:53 -0500

** Reply to message from "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@mindspring.com> on Fri, 07 Dec
2001 21:54:59 -0800

Hello Marty,

This is my $ 0.02, but the gurus will correct me if my logic is incorrect.
Since the unknown person on the unknown list found that
"
h.subject=""
but that triggers everything
",
he should use the exact opposite as a filter, that is a negative filter or
h.subject=!".
HTH.

__________________ Original Message Below __________________

Hi, all, someone from another list has a question about filtering with
pm mail, and I thought I'd share the question with you on the pm mail
list, and forward any responses back to the original list.  Here is the
message.
Hi,

I'm wondering how I can filter all the "null" messages with no subject?
 I can't seem to make it work.
I tried
h.subject=""
but that triggers everything
h.subject="null"
that just will trigger on the actual word 'null'
any ideas?

Ciao,
       Kenn
  Always act as if life is a joyous journey.
    Kenn Yuill    Warp 4.0  FP10    Java 1.18
      PolarBar Mailer 1.21b    ICE HTML Browser
	 -  A Thought for Today  -   08 Dec 2001

Seen on a bumper sticker:
I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.