[pmmail-list] further filter questions

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 08 Dec 2001 09:11:32 -0800

Hi, all, my friend from the other list tried to  create a negative
filter, but he gets an error, here is his message below.
Thanks, but I'm not sure how to get this to work as I created it as
shown
header.subject=!"
with an error
tried adding another '"' and doing the ". thing, but pmmail sais there
is an error.
any ideas?
Thanks.

                    May you and your family have a merry christmas, and a blessed new year from me, Marty
                    and if you have a broad band connection, open up either winamp or real player and type control l and paste in the following address
                    http://www.live365.com/play/100087
that is Jeff's Christmas stream.