[pmmail-list] further filter questions

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 12:59:37 -0500

** Reply to message from "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@mindspring.com> on Sat, 08 Dec
2001 09:11:32 -0800

Hello Marty,

Sorry, I must be thinking of MR/2 ICE.  How about using   h.subject=&!"" .  The
correct form should be something similar, which is in one of the examples of the
Help files.
Where is a guru, when you really need one?

__________________ Original Message Below __________________

Hi, all, my friend from the other list tried to  create a negative
filter, but he gets an error, here is his message below.
Thanks, but I'm not sure how to get this to work as I created it as
shown
header.subject=!"
with an error
tried adding another '"' and doing the ". thing, but pmmail says there
is an error.
any ideas?
Thanks.

Ciao,
       Kenn
  Always act as if life is a joyous journey.
    Kenn Yuill    Warp 4.0  FP10    Java 1.18
      PolarBar Mailer 1.21b    ICE HTML Browser
	 -  A Thought for Today  -   08 Dec 2001

Ability is what you're capable of doing.
 Motivation determines what you do.
 Attitude determines how well you do it.
  - Lou Holtz