[pmmail-list] Dialogs

xavier caballe pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 08 Dec 2001 15:36:25 +0100

>>OS/2 version. This is rather annoying, because in OS/2 I press the
>>spacebar for [OK] and in the Windows version I press the spacebar for
>>[cancel]. It confuses me a lot, because I use both versions alternatly=
.
>>Is this something toy could fix in PMMail or is it a standard behaviou=
>>depening on the OS?
>I'm not sure. It sounds OS-specific. Anyone?

I don't think this is an OS-specific feature. When you press the spaceba=
key on a dialog, is the same that clicking on the default button. So, it=

seems that on PMMail for OS/2 the default action is to accept the messag=
whilst on PMMail for Windows the default actions is to cancel the messag=
e.

I think you should open a bug report for that.

Xavi
---
http://www.quands.com
Portal de seguretat inform=E0tica en catal=E0