[pmmail-list] Small request...

J Stewart pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 22:06:31 -0600

the best idea is to edit the sound file and drop the volume on it compared
to the rest of the sounds on the system.  I've done with the "jetson doorbell"
sound that i play for incoming mail.  i lowered the volume on that wav file
about 65 percent.   it plays nice and soft while i am listening to CD's or
MP3 files.

cheers,
jim stewart