[pmmail-list] Message that crashes PMmail

Rod... Whitworth pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 23:19:17 +1100

Well Paul due to your message I finally sussed out why PMM was crashing
but it is weird!

The first message downloaded and crashed PMM whenever I tried to open
it BUT there was a copy in another mailbox because I run an audit on
all mail in and out. It was when the check for mail every 130 sec
happened on the audit mailbox that PMM was crashing. I have moved the
offending audit mail.

The good question is how did I manage to get one copy downloaded
without crashing? How did my client get it? After all they bounced it
to me!

Nahnahnah na! Twilight Zone!

Off to bed for me it is 23:20 here.....zzzzz

But thanx for providing the trigger, I knew it was not one of those
crash at download time things but it was anyway...