[pmmail-list] New List Member

Utch Entel pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 07:30:15 -0700

Hi, Everyone!

Being new to this list, I thought I'd ask who the moderator(s) are...
...and are there any message subject rules differentiating between
"topic" and "off topic", etc.?

I was first introduced to PMMail back when I used OS/2 (I ran a three
node BBS on one box)... ...okay, I'm dating myself, here.  Anyway, I
was extremely grateful when PMMail became available for Windoz, as I no
longer use OS/2.

As for a thread... ...I would love to see what some of the list members
would write in as their top five "tips & tricks" of either, or both,
PMMail for Windoz and OS/2.

Happy Holidays, Everyone!

...Utch

--------------- Tear and crumple after reading ---------------

Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.  --Mark Twain