[pmmail-list] New List Member

Wayne Dunham pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 09:44:56 -0500

  Just a test to see if I'm getting out on the list.  My first attempt
failed because my From and Reply To addresses were different.  I use a
generic incoming mailbox that auto-forwards to my "real" account.  That
way I never have to change my address with everyone on my list, I just
change the Reply To generic email box to forward to my new address
when/if I change ISP's. (Cable or DSL?  "What you live more than 3 feet
from the center of a large Metropolis?  No high speed internet for you
HickBoy!" NOTE: No southern view from here so no Satellite either!)

     Wayne Dunham
     waynedunham@email.com