[pmmail-list] any news?

MaxWarp2@QuasarBBS.net pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 11:26:02 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 28 Dec 2001 07:58:13 +0100 (MEZ), Boris Kirkorowicz wrote:

>I would prefer to keep the standards: no HTML, neither using Windows
>nor using OS/2. HTML support would make me think about looking for an
>other solution.
>
>My filters throw away every mail that contains any HTML code.

I hate html emails too, of course..
And allmost all html emails i get are only spam stuff..

But i'd like too see more features in the new versions, like general speed
improvements, more stability, imap support and more options to manage emails
folders and accounts (most of these features are really simple, like the possibility to
add also the "To" field to the address book, and stuff like that..).

Anyway good to hear that will be a new version.

I've no problem to pay for an annual fee to have support and new features for my
Pmmail.

I use Pmmail at home, but also for my work, i still like it and i want the product to respect
new internet standards and to be bug fixed regularly, no matter if i've to pay a fee for
this service and updates.

Bye.

Massimo

- Quasar BBS  http://bbs.quasarbbs.net
- irc.quasarbbs.net     channel:  #eCSita
- eCS Home Page http://www.ecomstation.com/