[pmmail-list] any news?

Craig Hastings pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 09:10:59 -0500

> I've no problem to pay for an annual fee to have support and new features
for my
> Pmmail.
>
> I use Pmmail at home, but also for my work, i still like it and i want the
product to respect
> new internet standards and to be bug fixed regularly, no matter if i've to
pay a fee for
> this service and updates.

Quite Honestly I joined this list to see if there was anything going on with
PMMail or if developement had stalled.     I've been using PMMail for a long
time now but I haven't used it in over a year.    When it became nessary to
have IMAP to have all my email available from where ever I am.   I hate
OUTLOOK and thats what I appeared to be doomed to using at this time.

I am happy with PMMAIL without heavy HTML/RICH Text support due to as
someone mentioned is mostly spam and IMOHO opens up the door to viruses and
the problems accoicated with Outlook.  I praise Independent programers that
develope there own programs like PMMAIL,  as well as other programs like
Opera that are very well writen.

One of my favorite programs was MusicMatch  untill they started
incorperating bits of microsoft stuff in there,  like a mini internet
exploder and stuff the program went from a speedy program to something that
just dragged.  That no longer had the speed it did when they were doing
there own thinking.

I hope Blue Print Software,   continues to develope PMMAIL I look forward to
using it again some day but as it is now its not working for me.   And I
have no problem kicking in a few $ for a upgrade.