[pmmail-list] Migration to a new Hard Drive

Eric Riggert pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 14:09:32 -0800

Tim,

Thanks for the offer - it sounds like an interesting and useful script for
archiving email outside of PMMail.  But, I was really looking for a way to
simply move my current accounts, whole, to the new drive, while
re-installing PMMail2000.  Ideally, I was hoping for no 'translation' type
steps...

Best regards, and thanks for your reply,
Eric Riggert, e_riggert@hotmail.com