[pmmail-list] Editing Subject Line

Xav pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 04 Feb 2001 10:32:48

On Sat, 03 Feb 2001 16:14:24 -0800 (PST), Phil Kane wrote:

>  I, on the other hand, use that information.  I have one account
>  set up to download messages on (at present) nine lists on the
>  same topic, and I sort the account inbox on the Subject and
>  Message Date/Time, thereby keeping all the messages from a
>  single list together and in sequence for ease of reading.

But surely all messages from separate lists can be kept together simply
by sorting on another field such as  "To" .  That is how I fileter and
it works for lists that have never had tags in the subject field.

>  If you do implement this feature, please make it "selectable".

I have never asked about dropping the tag, merely if there is a way of
filtering it out.  That said, I would not object to its demise :-))
However, one thing I would like is to be able to add more buttons for
user customizable features e.g. one to mark a message in the same way
as you can in Agent newsreader when you wish to keep it.

Regards,

Xav.