[pmmail-list] Editing Subject Line

Phil Kane pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 03 Feb 2001 16:14:24 -0800 (PST)

>       From: "Xav" <xav@glenmere.com>
>       Subject: Re: [pmmail-list] Is it possible to edit the
                        subject of incoming messages ?

>>>I find the use of identifiers in the subject line like [pmmail-list] or
>>>[eCS] etc a right pain in the ****.  Is there any way of filtering or
>>>editing these out of message subject lines?  (either automatically on
>>>incoming or manually after receipt)

  I, on the other hand, use that information.  I have one account
  set up to download messages on (at present) nine lists on the
  same topic, and I sort the account inbox on the Subject and
  Message Date/Time, thereby keeping all the messages from a
  single list together and in sequence for ease of reading.

  If you do implement this feature, please make it "selectable".

--