[pmmail-list] Is it possible to edit the subject of incoming messages ?

Xav pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 04 Feb 2001 19:42:32

On Sun, 04 Feb 2001 16:39:47 +0100 (MEZ), Lueko Willms wrote:

>  For ADSL there are three different solutions, one is ISDNPM, the
>second is SafeFire PPP, and the third one is F/X FireWall or
>freestanding PPPoE from the makers of InJoy. ISDNPM is, as you may
>guess, originally a software just for ISDN cards, mainly internal
>ISDN cards. SafeFire PPP is in Beta for the inclusion of CAPI 2.0 in
>its product.
>
>  So no need at all to switch to Windoze just because of ISDN or DSL,
>on the contrary...

Yes, but my connection is via an external USB "modem" which has no
drivers for OS/2.  If my ADSL was an ethernet connection I could run
OS/2 quite happily.  But I do not want to pay over twice as much for
the privilege :-)))

Regards,

Xav.