PLEASE put the subject-identifier back!!!

Eirik Overby pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 08:40:03 +0100 (CET)

Hello!

This is MOST annoying. I am, whenever I am out of office, using something
as simple as PINE to read mail.. Or some web-mailer.. Earlier I could
easily skip (no offense - I read most of these when I am back in the
office and have time..) the pmmail-list mails by simply looking at the
subject, but now I have to open every single one to see if they are for me
or just list-mails.
Besides, the quantities of mail on this list is relatively huge, so it
DOES indeed make quite a difference for me. Whereas I before could spend
20 seconds checking mail, I now need 5 minutes.

This is intolerable, I'm sorry. Either the subject-id comes back, or I'll
have to unsubscribe. Then the maintainers of PMMail will be getting my
rants, complaints and ideas directly to their personal mailboxes, and I'm
not sure if they will like that ;-)

Best regards,
Eirik Overby