PLEASE put the subject-identifier back!!!

Frank Winkler @home pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 06 Feb 2001 09:16:33 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 6 Feb 2001 08:40:03 +0100 (CET), Eirik Overby wrote:

 >This is MOST annoying. I am, whenever I am out of office, using something
 >as simple as PINE to read mail.. Or some web-mailer.. Earlier I could
 >easily skip (no offense - I read most of these when I am back in the
 >office and have time..) the pmmail-list mails by simply looking at the
 >subject, but now I have to open every single one to see if they are for me
 >or just list-mails.
 >Besides, the quantities of mail on this list is relatively huge, so it
 >DOES indeed make quite a difference for me. Whereas I before could spend
 >20 seconds checking mail, I now need 5 minutes.
 >
 >This is intolerable, I'm sorry. Either the subject-id comes back, or I'll
 >have to unsubscribe. Then the maintainers of PMMail will be getting my
 >rants, complaints and ideas directly to their personal mailboxes, and I'm
 >not sure if they will like that ;-)

Absolutely correct!!!

Frank Winkler                                                frank@consol.de
ConSol GmbH
Franziskanerstr. 38                                   Voice +49 89 45841.180
81669 Munich - Germany                                  Fax +49 89 45841.199