Eh! [pmmail-list]

Frank Winkler @home pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 06 Feb 2001 09:12:58 +0100 (CET)

I was also very surprised about the fact that the subject suddenly lacked the
famous tag. It may be true that PMMail's filter are smart enough to do the
filtering but also think about people who receive their mail via the remote
control. At the moment, I don't have the slightest chance to distinguish the
messages concerning PMMail from those dealing with some crap which I'm not
interested in at home.

So I vote _for_ the tag in the subject!

Regards

Frank Winkler                                                frank@consol.de
ConSol GmbH
Franziskanerstr. 38                                   Voice +49 89 45841.180
81669 Munich - Germany                                  Fax +49 89 45841.199