PLEASE put the subject-identifier back!!!

Eirik Overby pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 06 Feb 2001 10:55:16 +0100 (CET)

Ehh.. In fact EVERY mailer I've tried lists who the mail is from, yes. But in this case, it was from you. In every
other case, it was from whoever sent the mail. The From: field does NOT I repead NOT contain any
information that helps me find out if it is to the pmmail-list, only the To: field does. And while you perhaps know
the names of every single person you might ever get mails from, I don't have that advantage, so the From:
field does not help me AT_ALL.. And most mailers don't even LIST the To: field, since it's usually of no
interest..

So PLEASE don't throw such accusations around without thinking it over first.

-Eirik