[pmmail-list] PLEASE put the subject-identifier back!!!

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 06 Feb 2001 10:29:31 -0500

I can't remember any mailer that didn't have the option to show the TO field. It usually is a matter of looking in the
properties or in some cases the arangement of the various fields.