[pmmail-list] Spam filter

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 07 Feb 2001 15:18:51 -0500

The dollar sign now denotes a variable in the filtering (as of
2.10.2000).   I am now trying to figure if you would need '6' of them
according to the info below......

Thanks,

jimmy
===
It is important to note that with the new ICSL 2.1, you cannot simply
use a dollar sign ($) anymore.  the '$' now represents a variable, and
thus to use a single '$' you must type in double dollar signs ($$),
otherwise the dollar sign will be striped out.  If a variable is
unknown, misspelled, or not supported, it will be left in the text
exactly as you typed it in.
===