[pmmail-list] REXX: How to change REPLY-TO entry?

Frank Schwedler pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 21:23:04 +0100 (MEZ)

Hej!

>> I try to set up a mailing list with PMMail/2 2.10.2010. I use filters with 'distribute to
group'
>> action. It works fine for me - but there is one small problem: In the from-field of mails
in
>> the mailing list there is the email adress of the sender of the mail and not the adress
of
>> the mailing-list. How can I change it?
>
>   I suggest not to change _that_ but to add a "Reply-To:" header to
>those messages sent out. You either do it by configuring the Account
>you use for the mailing list, which is the sensible way to do it, or
>by calling an user hook on send, which is more time consuming.

That's right - it's a better solution to change (or add) the 'REPLY-TO' line.

Is there somebody out there who has written such a REXX-script? My REXX experiences
are some year ago...

Frank

---

Dipl. Geogr. Frank Schwedler