[pmmail-list] more codepage problems

Steve Wendt pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 02:03:14 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 10 Feb 2001 21:42:49 -0500 (EST), Samuel Audet wrote:

>No of course I'm not saying Microsoft never breaks standards (they more
>often than other twist it so much that even if it's still valid,
>anything else can't use it), but for this particular issue I'm talking
>about, PMMail is at fault here.  Of course there is no use for embedded
>multiparts stuff that Outlook uses sometimes, but it's still valid.

Before this gets too lost in a M$ standard-breaking argument, I have to agree
with Samuel that PMMail needs multi-part MIME support.  Pegasus Mail does
this very well...

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)