[pmmail-list] sick of 2.20.2030 - where are the real important features?

Stefan Kirch pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 09:37:56 +0100

On Sat, 10 Feb 2001 13:40:45 -0800 (PST), Kris Sorem Sr wrote:

>On Sun, 21 Jan 2001 10:23:45 +0100 (MEZ), Andreas Ludwig wrote:
>
>>I don't know why you try to refute every feature proposed by Stefan
>>Kirch. Sounds like cheap propaganda to me.
>
>Stefan can propose any feature he wants to propose. If he want PMMail to
>toast his bread and brew his coffee, he can propose it. At the same time,
>I have the right to offer my opinion on the proposal and oppose it if I
>wish. I don't have a clue why you chose to use the term cheap propaganda.

I think, it's ridiculous, comparing proposals for new features with
"toast his bread and brea his coffee".
What's wrong, when thinking about, how PMMail can get still better?
If you prefer the "old state", it's your problem, but please calm down
and don't start such a polemic discussion.
As you can see in the discussion in the list, there are a lot of people
thinking similar to me.

  Steff