[pmmail-list] Mailing-Archive available?

Stefan Kirch pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 08:54:54 +0100

On Fri, 09 Feb 2001 12:10:03 -0400 (AST), PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>On Fri, 09 Feb 2001 08:01:54 +0100, Stefan Kirch wrote:
>
>>Is there a archive of the mailing-list available? I would
>>prefer deleting tons of emails and search older messages
>>within the web instead of spamming my hardisk ;-)
>
>Sorry, there is no web archive right now.

Anytime thought about that?

Is anybody else interested in such an archive? We have some
web-servers here (based on LAMP), so if there are some others,
who would like such an archive, I can try, to get some hours
to implement something in PHP/MySQL.

Perhaps, we could also make a FAQ of this archive?!?

But for this, I should have mostly all emails - I only have them
from November 2000.

  Steff