[pmmail-list] Mailing-Archive available?

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 08:49:21 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001 08:54:54 +0100, Stefan Kirch wrote:

>>>Is there a archive of the mailing-list available? I would
>>Sorry, there is no web archive right now.
>
>Is anybody else interested in such an archive?

I would think they would be extremely useful.  It seems that
everytime we have a thread here for a few days about "Problem X"
then surely 2 days after it dies down someone comes along and
asks "Has anyone seen Problem X?"

>Perhaps, we could also make a FAQ of this archive?!?

I would think the BSW support people would like that also.  They
sometimes chime in with answers (although it seems others often beat
them to it).

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"