[pmmail-list] 2.20.2100

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 21:30:24 -0400 (AST)

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:08:01 -0800 (PST), John M Price PhD wrote:

>PDF was not assigned, so I assigned it.  It does not go where I tell it
>- it gives me a Win3.1 error.  The settings are:

>PDF
>
>MIME Type:
>application/pdf

You probably are getting PDF attachments that are MIME type
"application/octet-stream". Unfortunately some of the default MIME
types that ship with the old PMMail/2 are for files of type
"application/octet-stream" (but completely different file extensions)
and they point to Win-OS/2 applications. Find anything that refers to
MIME types with "application/octet-stream" and remove or change them.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support