[pmmail-list] 2.20.2100

Curtis Delzer pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 19:07:07 -0800

No, I said "message read window" not preview pane.  The mails are NOT
trunkated by the mail server, whatever the cause it is consistant
here...  One thing certain is that I am getting the entire message
since in an external editor it is displayed so in no way is it
trunkated by the mail server...  I do not like making a pest of myself
if
the cause isn't worth it, however it is in my case since I receive
newspaper like message(s) from "InfoBeat" "The morning/afternoon news
which are generally longer than 64K and therefore are trunkated in my
PM-Mail, "Win98SE, internal editor, "IN MESSAGE READ WINDOW," because
preview pane gives the message <unable to display this long message . .
.  Double click the message . . .

thanks.
TAKE CARE!
Curtis Delzer.  H.S.