[pmmail-list] 2.20.2100

Frank Winkler @home pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 19:14:15 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:14:36 -0400 (AST), PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

 >>Isn't anyone listening who writes this program?  This problem exists
 >>and is not a figment of my imagination...
 >
 >I finally tested this with the latest release version of PMMail/2 and
 >the latest beta and neither seems to have the bug. Can anyone confirm
 >if the _OS/2_ version demonstrates this bug and if so how to repeat
 >it?

As I already said I also never saw this problem. But now that I just installed
beta 2 I must state that this version shows the same behavior as beta 1: it
doesn't start up on my machine! :(

Regards

Frank Winkler                                                frank@consol.de
ConSol GmbH
Franziskanerstr. 38                                   Voice +49 89 45841.180
81669 Munich - Germany                                  Fax +49 89 45841.199