[pmmail-list] MIME associations on OS/2 (was: Re: 2.20.2100)

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 08:13:03 +0100 (MEZ)

Similar problem for me here on OS/2:

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:08:01 -0800 (PST), John M Price PhD wrote:

> PDF was not assigned, so I assigned it.  It does not go where I tell it
> - it gives me a Win3.1 error.  The settings are:

  I experience the same with simple text files where I associated
EPM.

  This is not found in the assoc.db, but shown when I edit the
associations with PMMail.

  Could it be that the interactive editing of the MIME associations
is stored in one file, but the actual file view is called from the
association in another file?

   Addition after looking:

   There is one ASSOC.DB in the  TOOLS directory for both PMMail and
PMInews, and I have another ASSOC.DB  in the Southside root
directory. But it might be that this is a leftover from an earlier
installation with a different directory structure.

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main
/ Lueko.Willms@T-Online.de