[pmmail-list] ~Re: Download progress meter?

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 12:34:45 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 25 Feb 2001 14:51:27 -0500 (EST), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>I think that the request for a simple way to cancel a send or retrieve
>process is very resonable.  It is a direct and simple solution for a
>multitude of situations and should be relatively easy to implement.

At no point did I suggest the request was unreasonable. I just prefer that
BSW apply time and resources to problems that have no current solution
/before/ using time and resources to requests that have a current
solution. I pointed out the existing solution.
--
JMO,
/s/~Kris