[pmmail-list] Another feature I'd like

Steve Ewing pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 19:00:58 -0500

On Sun, 25 Feb 2001 18:00:39 -0500 (EST), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>I have a similar situation in that I receive a lot of email but only
>some it deserves immediate attention.  I've been pretty successful in
>filtering that mail to one particular folder, so what I did was
>associate a sound file with the filter so that a distinctive sound is
>made when an "important" message arrives.

I do that, too, but as I said I am unable to ignore the blinking (nor can I let the phone ring unanswered), and if I happen to be out of
the room, of course, I can't tell if the message is important or not.  It's a minor thing, but we all must labor towards perfection.

Steve<steve@qmss.com>
http://www.connix.com/~sewing