[pmmail-list] Signatures - feature request

Menno Tillema pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 20:12:12 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:23:52 -0800, Ramit Sethi wrote:

   > common-sense thing would be to have the
   > signature applied right above the original, > quoted message
   > (that is, directly after my reply).

PLease NO. Its much easier to follow treads if people schould quote
less and keep the reading order from top to bottom. It is very
important to cut most of the message before you start the reply
(thats why I like Pmmail so much, because it quotes the
highlighted/selected part of the message).

Tot mails, <Menno>

Menno Tillema

Kijk ook eens op
http://www.heemschut.nl