[pmmail-list] Signatures - feature request

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:07:47 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:23:52 -0800, Ramit Sethi wrote:

>Regarding PMMail's use of signatures, I remember having correspondence with Jimmy about
improving the implementation. Currently
>PMMail will append your signature to the absolute bottom of a message when replying. The
common-sense thing would be to have the
>signature applied right above the original,

Why don't you set up a "Canned Reply" to match your signature(s), turn off
the signatures, and put it right where you want to .....    like this:

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"