[pmmail-list] Bug?

Erik P. Olsen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:23:28 +0100 (CET)

I have experienced that when I let messages stay on the mail server,
PMMail remembers which ones have been retrieved and when new mail later
is retrieved it will only retrieved the newly arrived mail - not the
previously retrieved.  At least that what I think it tries to
accomplish.  However, it doesn't retrieve the newest mail it retrieves
the oldest.  In this way, if you still want to keep the mail on the
server, you will have to use remote control and manually retrieve what
is there of new mail.

I heavily suspect that this is a bug, because that is not the way it
works on Windows.

Now when you are in the midst of enhancing PMMail, it would be nice if
you would also enhance it by removing this little bug.

Thanks

Erik@epo.dk