[pmmail-list] YAFQ

Tom T. Pauncz pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 12:18:30 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
Yet Another feature Request   ...
I asked about this before, but I don't think I ever got a response.  I'd like to be able to drag my mouse pointer over all the files in a folder to
select them, without tripping up at the edge of the window.  In other words, I'd like to list to scroll up or down past the end of the window.

I cannot imagine this is difficult, having programmed selection lists/containers with VXREXX.  I know I can go to one end of the list, select,
go to the other end and select all in between by holding down shift.  This is on OS/2 BTW

Tks
Kind regards,
Tom Pauncz