[pmmail-list] ~Re: Another feature I'd like

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 13:20:04 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 13:32:33 -0400, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>One thing that you might run into is if you have filters pointing to
>existing folders and you move files then delete the folder, your
>filters must be changed. They should continue to run if you just
>rearrange the folders from OS/2.

I don't think so, unless I misunderstand what is being done what you
mean by rearranging the folders.  If we're talking about changing the
structure of the folder tree, i.e. moving the folder to a different or
new branch, then I believe the filters do break since they refer to
specific folders in specific branches of the tree.

Ralph

rpcohen@neurotron.com